Business Development Representative
PLN 7 000 – 10 000 Gross (Employment Contract) + bonuses
PLN 8 400 – 12 000 Before Tax (Business Contract) + bonuses
Center.ai is a rapidly growing marketing technology startup operating in the Software as a Service model. Our solution helps multi-location businesses (stores, cafes, restaurants, banks, petrol stations, etc.) to optimize visibility and image on Google Maps, which ultimately affects more traffic in stores.
We are constantly developing the product, striving to create the best platform for local online marketing. Our clients are large retail and service companies, such as CCC, Media Expert, Dino, UNIQA, Castorama, InPost and many others.
The culture of the organization that we are building is very important to us. The foundations of our organization are values such as ambition, courage, creativity, responsibility and honesty. They are the basis of our everyday activities, not just beautiful-sounding slogans hanging on the walls.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to develop your talents and have a real impact on the development of the product and company, be sure to contact us.
As a Business Development Representative you will be responsible for acquiring new enterprise clients for Center.ai. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with natural sales instincts. In this role, you will cooperate with the sales team to achieve revenue objectives.
In this role, you will be responsible for making sure to let the world know about Center.ai.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the world is aware of Center.ai in this job.
You’ll be in charge of not only prospecting, qualifying leads, and designing campaigns, but also of driving the entire sales process, which means you’ll build and manage your own sales pipelines and work hard to build a strong network of contacts that will eventually become Center.ai clients.
- Identify potential customers,
- Acquire new enterprise customers,
- Upsell to customers by introducing new product features,
- Cooperate with the marketing team and the customer success team,
- Identify unmet customer needs and work with your product team to address them.
- 2 years of experience in customer-facing role (sales, customer srevice etc.),
- Solid verbal and written communication and teamwork skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1+).
- Experience in B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) sales, digital marketing, consulting, marketing,
- Experience in exceeding quotas,
- Ability to provide operational discipline, to ensure appropriate focus on the aspects of the business is sustained.
Benefits of Working at Center.ai:
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities,
- Budget for training and courses,
- Remote-friendly culture,
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements,
- Comprehensive health benefits (LuxMed & Multisport),
- Stocked kitchens with coffee, soda and treats.
Do not forget to add your consent to the processing of personal data to your CV:
„I consent to the processing by Appchance Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Słowackiego 45/2, 60-521 Poznań, Poland, NIP 7811904466, my personal data for the needs of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended) I acknowledge that the provision of personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access my data and correct it ”.
If you want to take part in future recruitment processes conducted by us, please add an additional consent (GDPR):
„I agree to the processing by Appchance Sp. z o.o. my personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitments conducted by Appchance sp. z o.o. „