Business Development Team Leader
11 800 – 16 000 Before Tax (Business Contract) + bonuses
PLN 9 800 – 13 300 Gross (Employment Contract) + bonuses
Center.ai is a rapidly growing marketing technology startup operating in the Software as a Service model. Our solution helps multi-location businesses (stores, cafes, restaurants, banks, petrol stations, etc.) to optimize visibility and image on Google Maps, which ultimately affects more traffic in stores.
We are constantly developing the product, striving to create the best platform for local online marketing. Our clients are large retail and service companies, such as CCC, Media Expert, Dino, UNIQA, Castorama, InPost and many others.
The culture of the organization that we are building is very important to us. The foundations of our organization are values such as ambition, courage, creativity, responsibility and honesty. They are the basis of our everyday activities, not just beautiful-sounding slogans hanging on the walls.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to develop your talents and have a real impact on the development of the product and company, be sure to contact us.
As a Business Development Team Leader, you’ll lead a team of Business Development Representatives to continually bring in business growth for Center.ai.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated professional with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts. In this role, you will cooperate with the CEO to set the customer acquisition strategy and achieve revenue objectives.
We are looking for a person who will lead by example, independently acquiring new customers and manifesting high standards of sales work.
- Set and execute a sales strategy and objectives.
- Acquire new enterprise customers.
- Cooperate with the marketing team and the Customer Success team.
- Deliver solutions that solve client business concerns in collaboration with a team of sales professionals, managers, customers, and agencies.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, advice, and career development to a team of excellent sales professionals.
- Work to improve the team’s efficacy and efficiency by assisting in the identification of strategic clients in order to continue to develop Center.ai.
- Drive excellent cooperation across internal partner teams, leadership that is crucial to your team’s performance, team alignment, and team impact toward common goals of great customer experience and long-term business growth.
- 4 years of experience in B2B Software / Software as a Service sales, digital marketing, consulting, marketing,
- Proven track record of reaching sales KPIs,
- Experience in people management and team leadership,
- Experience in creating a sales strategy,
- C1 English level.
- Sales coaching and mentoring skills,
- Experience in delivering strategic business goals,
- Ability to provide operational discipline, to ensure appropriate focus on the aspects of the business is sustained,
- Solid leadership, influencing, organization, verbal, written communication, and teamwork skills.
Benefits of Working at Center.ai:
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities,
- Budget for training and courses,
- Remote-friendly culture,
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements,
- Comprehensive health benefits (LuxMed & Multisport),
- Stocked kitchens with coffee, soda and treats.
Do not forget to add your consent to the processing of personal data to your CV:
„I consent to the processing by Appchance Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Słowackiego 45/2, 60-521 Poznań, Poland, NIP 7811904466, my personal data for the needs of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended) I acknowledge that the provision of personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access my data and correct it ”.
If you want to take part in future recruitment processes conducted by us, please add an additional consent (GDPR):
„I agree to the processing by Appchance Sp. z o.o. my personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitments conducted by Appchance sp. z o.o. „